The specification, implementation and verification of customer-specific algorithms in hardware (FPGA / ASIC and controller circuits, PCB) and especially circuit testing requires a wide range of system design.
- SW and HW development (hardware description languages, formal methods of specification and verification)
- Testing of integrated circuits on ATE (Advantest 93k)
- Development of assemblies and loadboards
You will be responsible for solving independent development tasks for our customers on our circuit tester.
- Test and commissioning of circuits on ATE (Advantest 93k)
- University degree in engineering
- Experience in hardware development (digital design and verification)
- Experience in hardware development (analogue/mixed-signal design and verification)
- Experience with PCB design tools (Altium, Cadstar)
- Experience in software development (C/C++)
- Confident appearance in communication with customers
- High level of teamwork, sense of responsibility, independence and organisational skills
- Very good knowledge of German