Are you an enthusiastic software developer? Are you interested in promising topics such as digitalisation, Internet of Things, Industry 4.0 and the connection of complex semiconductor manufacturing equipment to digital platforms?
- You are responsible for all sub-steps of the equipment integration from the embedded sensor to the database connection.
- You develop components in a modern modular web application
- You develop software solutions (system analysis, design, programming, testing, documentation and maintenance)
- You work independently in a young agile team
- You will work in a new project with many design options to contribute ideas
- Flexible working hours, home office option
- University degree in computer science or comparable education
- Knowledge of databases and corresponding infrastructure (SQL, MongoDB, Kafka/Spark, …)
- Experience with software frameworks and libraries
- Confident appearance in communication with other teams and customers
- High level of teamwork, sense of responsibility, independence and organisational skills