Skip to content
- Programmable Four-Quadrant Voltage and Current source and measure unit.
- -320V to +320V Voltage Range.
- -2A to +2A Continuous Current.
- Capable of up to 10A pulsed current.
- High B/W Measure unit at 10 MS/s.
- Fully programmable.
- Built-in Function generator.
- Customizable clamping parameters.
- Supports Serial, USB and LXI interfaces.
- Fully modular design allowing for custom configuration with multiple options of output power, interfaces and software features according to customer needs.
- Production floor tester: Rapid characterization of semiconductors with Pass/Fail option.
- Standalone supply: Configurable as bench power supply for wide range of operations.
- Tester power supply: Can be interfaced with major multipin/multisite semiconductor tests.
Fast FPGA based digital control loop
Advantages of digital control loop
- Ultra fast DAC and ADC arrays for smooth output waveform control.
- Predictive dynamic loop based on load
- On-the-fly variation of feedback conditions
- Fast and smooth settling times.
- Optimizable output speed for overshoot prevention.
- Complex array of compensation network for compatibility with many applications.
- Temperature range: 22.5°C ±2.5°C
- Operating humidity: 20% to 60%
- Warm-up time: 20 to 30 min
- Calibration period: 6 months
- Power supply: 230 Vac/50Hz
- Power consumption: 130W (max 325W)